The business activities undertaken by HONG KONG SATORI CO., LTD. (the Company) are the distribution of integrated circuits(ICs), discrete semiconductors, general electronic components and electronic equipment.
Protecting the environment is the responsibility of everyone in the organization. The Company is committed to sustainable operation and minimise any adverse impact on the environment resulting from our business activities and determined the interested parties relevant needs and expectations to fulfil the compliance obligations. We are committed to delivering services with minimal impact to the environment through the following principles: -
- Focus on prevention of pollution, waste minimization and resource conservation as critical considerations within our core management processes.
- Compliance with all applicable local legislation and other relevant requirements.
- Regular performance reviews to ensure that environmental objectives and the requirements of interested parties are met.
- Provision of staff training to ensure understanding, implementation and development of these principles throughout our business.
- Achieve continual improvement
All staff will follow the requirements of the Environmental Management System in the performance of their tasks and will ensure this policy is supported and maintained. This policy will be communicated to our clients and the relevant parties working for or on behalf of the Company. It will also be made available to the public whenever requested.
To achieve these objectives, the Company establishes and operates a formal Environmental Management System that fully complies with the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 as described in this Manual. Every single individual working for or on behalf of the Company should understand and follow this system.
This Environmental Management System covers the following activities:
・ Distribution of integrated circuits(ICs), discrete semiconductors, general electronic components and electronic equipment
Director, Hong Kong Satori Co., Ltd.
Revised 01 May 2018